At Hull Catering, our priorities are to achieve the highest standards of customer care, especially in areas of nutritionally analysed and compliant, customer focused menus to all our schools.
Our services are delivered by teams of professionally qualified and experienced catering staff, many have been loyal to the service for in excess of 15 years.
Hull Catering are able to provide:
- Current menus
- Peace of mind that their children’s catering needs are being produced and supervised by professional caterers
- Nutritional and Dietary support with all our schools catering menus
- Information and talks/presentations on Healthy eating/food tasting sessions
- Food service quality information
- Direct support and information to ensure all questions and concerns are resolved promptly
All school catering complies with current legislation, examples of literature and compliance requirements can be found on the Hull City Council website (opens in new tab).
Free School Meals.
If you think you might qualify for free school meals, you can download an application form here. Please consider applying, even if you don’t wish to take advantage of the free meals, as pupils entitled to free school meals are also allocated extra funding to help with their progress in school.